Spoken Rule (Left)


Spoken Rule, Left
Do you want to improve your English skill? There are a lot of resources to learn English around the net. In this section i will share with you important English rule. So, let’s have a look.
Left – বাকি নেই/অবশিষ্ট নেই
Example
আমার হারানোর কিছু বাকি নেই – I have nothing left to lose.
আমি কিছু বলার বাকি রাখি নাই – I have got nothing left to say.
কোন কিছু খাওয়ার আর বাকি নেই – There is nothing left to eat.
আমার কোন কিছু বোঝার বাকি নাই – I have nothing left to understand.
আমার কাছে কোন টাকা অবশিষ্ট নাই – There is no money left to me.
বিশ্বাস করার মত আর কিছু বাকি নাই – There is nothing left to believe in.
বিষয়ে আমার জানার কিছু বাকি নাই – I have nothing left to know about this matter.

No comments

Featured post

English Grammar & Composition For Class 1 & 2

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.