Spoken Rule, Intend to

Would you like improve you speaking English skill? Here’s you can learn essential spoken rule for sentence making. In this lesson I will share important spoken rule. So, let’s have a look.
Intend to – কিছু করার ইচ্ছা/মনস্থ করা
Structure: Sub + intend to + verb1 +ext.
Example:
আমার মোটর সাইকেল কেনার ইচ্ছা আছে
I intend to buy motorcycle.
আমি চাকরি ছেড়ে দিতে মনস্থ করেছি
I intend to quit the job.
আমার ইংরেজী শেখার ইচ্ছা আছে
I intend to learn English.
রাকিবের নামাজ পড়ার ইচ্ছা আছে
Rakib intends to say prayer.
তার কক্সবাজার ভ্রমনের ইচ্ছা আছে
He intends to visit Cox’sbazar.
সে জমিটা কিনতে মনস্থ করেছে
He intends to buy the plot.
আমার ক্রিকেট ম্যাচ দেখার ইচ্ছা আছে
I intend to watch cricket match.
সে গ্রামের বাড়িতে যাবে বলে মনস্থ করেছে
He intends to go to village home.

No comments

Featured post

English Grammar & Composition For Class 1 & 2

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.