Spoken Rule (if)

Do you want to improve your English skill? There are a lot of resources to learn English around the net. In this section i will share with you important English rule. So, let’s have a look.
If = কোন শর্ত বোঝাতে
প্রয়োগক্ষেত্র: কোন বাক্য দ্বারা বর্তমানকালে কোন শর্ত বোঝালে
Structure: If+Sub+ verb1 +object +sub+ will+ verb1+Ext.
Example:
যদি তুমি না আস, আমি যাব না
If you don’t come, I won’t go.
তুমি যদি প্রতিজ্ঞা কর, আমি ফিরে আসবো
If you promise, I will come back.
যদি তুমি বিসৃংখলা কর, তোমাকে শাস্তি দেয়া হবে
If you create chaos, you will be punished.
যদি তুমি হেটে যাও, তোমার বেশি সময় লাগবে
If you go on foot, it will take more time
তুমি যদি সিগারেট খাও, তোমার ক্যান্সার হবে
If you take cigarette, you will be attacked by cancer.
If = যদি অবাস্তব ইচ্ছা প্রকাশ পায়
প্রয়োগক্ষেত্র: কোন বাক্য দ্বারা অবাস্তব ইচ্ছা প্রকাশ পেলে
Structure: If + sub + were + object +,+ sub + would + verb (present form)+ object
Example:
আমি যদি ধনী হতাম, তাহলে আমি এটা খরিদ করতাম
If I were rich, I would buy this
আমি যদি পাখি হতাম, তাহলে আমি আকাশে উড়তাম
If I were a bird, I would fly in the sky
যদি আমি অসৎ হতাম, তাহলে তাকে সাহায্য করতাম না
If I were dishonest, I wouldn’t help him
তুমি যদি অধ্যবসায়ী হতে, তবে পরিক্ষায় ফেল করতে না
If you were persistent, you wouldn’t fail the exam.
If clause টি Past perfect tense এর হলে
If clause টি যদি past perfect tense এর হয় তবে অপর clause হবে would have + main verb (past participle).
Structure: If+ Sub+ had+ verb3 + object+, + sub+ would have+ verb3 + object.
Example:
আমি যদি শামিমকে দেখতাম, তবে তাকে জানাতাম
If I had seen Samim, I would have informed him.
আমি যদি তাকে দেখতাম, তবে তাকে নামাজের দাওয়াত দিতাম
If I had seen him, I would have invited him to pray salat.
সে যদি আমার কলম চুরি করত, তাকে শাস্তি দেয়া হত
If he had stolen my pen, he would have been punished.

No comments

Featured post

English Grammar & Composition For Class 1 & 2

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.